2016 Tutoring Employment
Submit your resume and expression of interest letter for tutoring work. We will be in touch if your application has been successful.
Are you passionate about children’s learning and have a passion to help students be the best that they can be? If you are then WE WANT YOU!
Due to the constant high demand for tutors, we are always looking for quality and reliable tutors to work in the following areas:-
- Primary education (Math and English),
- Secondary Education (Math, english, science,
- Humanities, Business Subjects and Art subjects)
- University Education
- Adult Education (English, E.S.L, Math)
Melbourne – All suburbs
Tutors are required to travel to the students’ home or an agreed location e.g. library, etc. The work is part-time and casual. We require a minimum commitment of at least 4 hours per week.
- University students must have achieved an ATAR score of over 90.
- Tutors must be familiar with Victorian curriculum.
- Tutors who specialise in one or more of the following subjects are invited to apply: Maths (Further, Method or Specialist) , English to Year 12 level Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics etc will be well considered.
- Must have or willing to apply for a Working With Children card.
- Own vehicle & current driver’s licence.
- Willing to travel to student’s homes, library or attend the centre.
- Able to commit at least 4 hours per week.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language is essential.
- You must be flexible, reliable, able to work without supervision, punctual and have excellent personal presentation.
To become a tutor with Home Tutoring Melbourne, you will need to be one of the following:
- Qualified Teacher
- Skilled professionals
- University Student
- University Graduate
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Undergo an interview
- Provide a copy of Working with Children card and your degree or your latest academic transcript if you are currently studying.
- The names of two referees
In return, we will provide you with students, competitive rates and the ability for you to set your own hours. We look after all the administration and allows you to concentrate on what you do best… teach!
Apply To Become A Tutor
Please read the below requirements and email your resume and expression of interest to us. We will be in contact to organise a phone interview time if your application has been successful.
Apply To Become A Tutor
Send in your resume and expression of interest letter and we will be in contact to organise an interview time if your application has been successful